Huntington Attorneys Help Clients Meet Their Legal Needs
Full-service West Virginia law firm with a reputation for reliable advice
Bailes, Craig and Yon, PLLC strives to provide its clients with knowledge enabling them to evaluate each option thoroughly and to execute each decision effectively. With more than 170 years of combined experience, the firms’ attorneys have been recognized by our peers for our legal ability and ethical standards. Our dedication to your success is why we offer affordable fees and deliver the best representation possible in a wide range of practice areas.
Experienced counsel assisting you in launching and operating your business
Running a business requires exhaustive effort; our skilled legal professionals can relieve some of that burden. We help new ventures incorporate successfully by explaining the various formation and tax options. We also help guard against unexpected ownership problems by drafting solid buy-sell agreements. Whether working on employment agreements or transactions, we understand that detailed contract development and review is vital. We provide that, with advice always tailored to protect what you’ve built, in hopes of forging an enduring partnership between our firm and yours.
Assisting companies and individuals with real estate and property matters
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing, our experienced lawyers can tackle your real estate and property challenges. We can guide you through any transaction, drafting clear, comprehensive documents that safeguard you against surprises. Our attorneys also assist in property management so that rents are collected and potential liability is reduced.
Comprehensive legal support in a wide variety of practice areas
As a full-service firm, Bailes, Craig and Yon is dedicated to meeting your specific needs in a full range of practice areas, including:
- Products liability — Manufacturers face great risk from high jury verdicts in products liability cases based on alleged defects. We are experienced at defending these matters in state and federal court.
- Labor and employment — We have a long history of representing clients in all types of labor and employment matters, including discrimination and wrongful discharge cases. Whether you require assistance with a labor dispute, need compliance assistance, or want advice on benefits, we provide knowledgeable counsel.
- Medical malpractice — Bailes, Craig and Yon has the experience and background to represent professionals and institutions in medical malpractice lawsuits. Our insight is aided by one of our attorneys whose nursing career spanned 22 years.
- Creditors’ rights — Outstanding debt can drain the viability out of any business. We use various effective measures to help enforce creditors’ rights.
- Trial and litigation — Our attorneys’ courtroom and litigation skills in a wide range of cases have benefited our clients for decades. Whether at trial, arbitration, mediation or on appeal, we provide superior representation and tireless advocacy.
- Healthcare — Bailes, Craig and Yon has helped medical professionals and institutions adjust to the constant changes in the healthcare industry.
- Taxes, estates and trusts — Clients who want to protect their assets receive skilled advice from our lawyers on taxes, estates and trusts.
Within our general practice groups, Bailes, Craig and Yon is skilled at handling these specific legal matters for our clients:
- Economic development
- Energy and natural resources
- Public service
- Safety and health issues
- Unemployment compensation
- Workers’ compensation
- First- and third-party insurance disputes
- Insurance coverage options
With any of these areas, our experienced attorneys dedicate the time necessary to present all options to our clients so that they can make a well-informed decision about their specific legal matter.
Contact a comprehensive West Virginia law firm to schedule a meeting
Bailes, Craig and Yon, PLLC is a full-service law firm located in Huntington. We represent clients throughout West Virginia, eastern Kentucky and southern Ohio. Call 304-697-4700 or contact us online to schedule a meeting.